No announcement yet.

hello to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spewing mate hope its an easy fix, not long before race season starts back up again

VZ HSV R8 Clubsport - 12.738@109mph....
    VF SSV Wagon - 11.382@123mph.... (Sold)
    VE SSV - 11.839@120mph.... (Sold)

(VE SSV) 2014 Go Whoa Champ @ Motorvation 28
    (VF SSV)​ 2016 Slalom Champ &
    Runner up Go Whoa @ Motorvation 30

Comment

• Originally posted by Teal View Post
      Spewing mate hope its an easy fix, not long before race season starts back up again
      This is the story a while back had my cam and lifters done by zarex fox automotive all great but always had a slight oil leak after about 6 months which i ignored due to spending so many $$$.(OIL LEAK GOT REALLY BAD IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS)
      Oil leak is due to cracked sump CAUSED BY TIMING COVER NOT BEING LEVEL WITH THE BLOCK (ZARED FOX AUTOMOTIVE DONE THE WORK)

$1377 TO FIX THE PROBLEM WITH PARTS (KWINNANA PERFORMANCE DONE THE WORK) TIMING COVER DAMAGED I WOULD UPLOAD PICS OF DAMAGE AND INVOICE BUT HAVE PROBLEMS DOING SO.
      I took the car elsewhere as I thought its just a sump gasket which can fail with in 20k of being done,i had no idea that zarex fox automotive stuffed up the job putting the car back together,they refuse to pay for damages done and no apology from zared (owner himself) They will supply a sump to kwinnana performance).
      I DONT LIKE BAGGING A BUSINESS BUT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW BEFORE THEY GET CAUGHT OUT LIKE I HAVE
      I have aslo changed the air intake manifold seals only to find out that a rear bolt on the left hand side that holds the intake manifold has been snapped and part left in the head somebody didn't use a torque wrench THANKS ZAREX FOX AUTOMOTIVE
      Last edited by kajak12; 27-08-2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• No good to hear mate

VZ HSV R8 Clubsport - 12.738@109mph....
        VF SSV Wagon - 11.382@123mph.... (Sold)
        VE SSV - 11.839@120mph.... (Sold)

(VE SSV) 2014 Go Whoa Champ @ Motorvation 28
        (VF SSV)​ 2016 Slalom Champ &
        Runner up Go Whoa @ Motorvation 30

Comment

• lodging complaint with consumer affairs I have a strong case

Comment

Working...