The Commodore Car Club of WA is proudly sponsored by;
Active Automotive :: Pascoe Partners :: Vulcan Panel and Paint

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • having trouble with uploading pics when i work it out i will post photos of my humble calais resprayed,next is pacemakers 4 into 1 and 2.5inch cat back (unless others on this forum could recommend something else)
    otr and then tune again,that will complete the journey on this car until one day a vf will be in the drive way.

    Comment


    • Try uploading to Photobucket and use the links, thats the best way to get photos up on the site


      VZ HSV R8 Clubsport - 12.738@109mph....
      VF SSV Wagon - 11.382@123mph.... (Sold)
      VE SSV - 11.839@120mph.... (Sold)

      (VE SSV) 2014 Go Whoa Champ @ Motorvation 28
      (VF SSV)​ 2016 Slalom Champ &
      Runner up Go Whoa @ Motorvation 30

      Comment





      • Last edited by Teal; 15-06-2014, 08:52 PM.

        Comment


        • fixed the link for you mate you should be able to post the [ img ] link straight into the reply section


          VZ HSV R8 Clubsport - 12.738@109mph....
          VF SSV Wagon - 11.382@123mph.... (Sold)
          VE SSV - 11.839@120mph.... (Sold)

          (VE SSV) 2014 Go Whoa Champ @ Motorvation 28
          (VF SSV)​ 2016 Slalom Champ &
          Runner up Go Whoa @ Motorvation 30

          Comment


          • looking pretty sweet. when will it be finished?
            Current Record:
            Cheech : 2 wins 1 losses
            Nick : 1 wins 2 losses

            Vx Clubby 331 RwHp, 13.6 sec
            HSV GTO V2 406RwHp, 13.0sec

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Teal View Post
              fixed the link for you mate you should be able to post the [ img ] link straight into the reply section
              Last edited by Teal; 16-06-2014, 09:46 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Teal View Post
                fixed the link for you mate you should be able to post the [ img ] link straight into the reply section
                still not happening

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CHEECH View Post
                  looking pretty sweet. when will it be finished?
                  finished but still having trouble with photobucket link

                  now my drivers side central locking solenoid is not lifting enough to open car and my air con compressor is leaking this never ends looks like otr and extractors are on hold until i buy new aircon,just bought a secondhand solenoid of ebay to replace the worn one.holden wants $165 for solenoid.
                  Last edited by kajak12; 16-06-2014, 07:36 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Used to have the same issues with my VR's central locking, never got around to fixing but.

                    Posting pics takes a bit of practice

                    Where you type txt you can paste the direct link to the photo and then just put [ img ]http://www.fotofarkit.com/something.jpg[ /img ] on either side (just take out the spaces)


                    VZ HSV R8 Clubsport - 12.738@109mph....
                    VF SSV Wagon - 11.382@123mph.... (Sold)
                    VE SSV - 11.839@120mph.... (Sold)

                    (VE SSV) 2014 Go Whoa Champ @ Motorvation 28
                    (VF SSV)​ 2016 Slalom Champ &
                    Runner up Go Whoa @ Motorvation 30

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kajak12 View Post
                      next is pacemakers 4 into 1 and 2.5inch cat back (unless others on this forum could recommend something else)
                      Nope. Mine work fairly well. Just check the size on the primary pipes, you don't want to go too big on a 5.7, plus you'll need to match the sizes on your cats. From memory 1 5/8 have a 2.5" collector which should do the job or 1 3/4 with a 3" collector if you're looking at more mods later, but you might need aftermarket cats to go from 3" in to 2.5" out.

                      Looks very tidy indeed.
                      There is always a man with a faster car. His name is Rosco.

                      Useless wings are for emus.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Scruffy View Post

                        Nope. Mine work fairly well. Just check the size on the primary pipes, you don't want to go too big on a 5.7, plus you'll need to match the sizes on your cats. From memory 1 5/8 have a 2.5" collector which should do the job or 1 3/4 with a 3" collector if you're looking at more mods later, but you might need aftermarket cats to go from 3" in to 2.5" out.

                        Looks very tidy indeed.
                        thanks sruffy no more mods later on besides (some will laugh) i will replace the springs with originals as i would like more ride comfort wife complains

                        Comment


                        • I think I've still got my stock springs in the shed if you really want a set, but I'd say new shocks would do a better job. What do you have in there now?
                          There is always a man with a faster car. His name is Rosco.

                          Useless wings are for emus.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Scruffy View Post
                            I think I've still got my stock springs in the shed if you really want a set, but I'd say new shocks would do a better job. What do you have in there now?
                            kyb shocks and red springs 30mm lower then standard

                            Comment


                            • Hi ppl the journey continues new pvc hoses inlet manifold gaskets,fuel filter and air con compressor awaiting delivery in the mean while looks like duspeed otr to go in (i like the look)

                              Comment


                              • http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/a...tbrain_amplify

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X